Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Saturday, September 11, 2021

I'm Back ( Grateful for Sweet Memories )



Just like that here I am - once again! 👧 I'm back to writing my heart out, simply because I've missed it ever so dearly. 

It's been years and so much has happened, none of which was ever recorded in this site. My bad. 

I wish I did write everything: the good, the great, the silly, the teary, the struggles, the laughs, the sweet darling memories I've accumulated, including these pictures taken in Singapore circa 2018, which is pre - friggin' pneumonia, pre- pandemic, pre - succulent, pre - fresh new book hoarding fever, pre - online shopping madness, and pre - cycling everywhere craze! It was my 50th birthday family trip, and yes, I gratefully remember it well.  

Of course "vlogging" is all the rave today and maybe I'll get there soon - maybe. Then there's "Tweeting" which I never warmed too, but come to think of it, perhaps I was doing it all wrong. 

Oh well, here in this little cyber home, I feel the familiar charm and wonderment that accompanies typing out one's thought as opposed to merely "IG-ing" or "Facebook-ing". There's a cozy feel none of the other platforms possess. 

A bit of dusting needed though - to reflect my current life. The header photo will most likely be replaced by something that shows my current age. I was 48 there and now I'm 53. Big gap, I know.

Anyways, the goal of writing is simple: to record and to inspire. Speaking of inspire, my Lady Prism Sanctuary blog will undergo a fresh update as well. It will house my prayers, devotionals, and intimate studies of the great Saints. 

I hope whoever reads my pages find an Easter kind of joy blossom within their heart and soul. Till later. 💔💓💔

No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D