Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Setting the Tone for the Next Three Months


My will shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in  the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key.  ~ Elaine Maxwell

Perhaps I should start filling up that travel and eats page in the bar above, because here I am with a cup of sweet hot decaf coffee typing away, till later I presume. Those travel articles will have to wait for a moment. Right now I prefer inspiration to prod me towards action. I'm in my
rubber shoes you see, geared up good and quite willing to start my exercise regime.

Quite willing. I say, because, let's face it, I'd rather be doing something else than huff and puff. No, it isn't easy and I am my own worst enemy at times, but I have a goal, and am internalizing how powerful I would feel once I hit that glorious day I can say I am the fittest I have ever been!

Going for my core desired feelings in terms of wellness is important to me. I want to feel...

1. Strong and fit
2. Dedicated and Unfailing
3. Goal inspired and Conquering

The whole three months, no matter the holidays, will be a pivotal succession of first phase goals achieved, is what I have in mind. I will not allow anything or anyone to distract me.

No world affair can sullen me, no political catastrophe can disturb me, no personal drama can sidetrack me, no obtrusive person or event can divert me. No. I am not available for any type of shenanigan that will not benefit my goal. This goes for all other parts of my life as well.

" One discipline always leads to another." ~ Jim Rohn



No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D