Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Art in the Park Photos: A Collection



Two ( or is it 3?)  Saturdays ago, I had the pleasure of a  great summer afternoon viewing the most fascinating display of paintings and artworks by up n' coming Philippine artists. My bit of adventure was made more fun by the presence of my youngest son who accompanied me.

I snapped a volley' of pics' as we meandered from one folksy' stall to another. There was a LOT to see and the place was bursting with all smiles curious  people!  The event was dubbed ' Art in the Park' and here are my favorite sets.

Being a super flower lover, the bloomy' galleries were more my kinda' thing. These flower paintings are lovely! There was a lot to look at, and I wish I took more time going through everything. 
This was a really cute birdie' eye treat! :D

And this lady 
that makes you see
 3 is 
fascinating! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D