Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Thursday, September 7, 2017

All the Kerfuffles in the World!

Last month's little happy party for two.
Kerfuffle is the word!

Imagine to come across such startling vocable utterance to describe my self-abnegating commiseration for e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-ng! Pack the whole world and its utter lack of symbiotic compatibility, add my country's bedlam of miserable actuality, then throw in me and my capricious lack of everything. 

Don't mind my rag rat musings sigh...

I'm simply locked in a present state of inglorious perception. Everything seems to be such a depletion the past couple of weeks; the air, the vibe, the news, situations, relations, ugh! 😓It seems as if a type of chimerical bacterial gas of negativity was manically sprayed from the ether odiously intoxicating everyone.

OK, perhaps not everyone. I can't generalize and ascribe my personal apprehensions to all humanity, but really, it's an aura of vapidness wherever I turn. 

Then again, I'm most likely turning my face on the wrong side of the present, the dank doom face of life. Maybe tomorrow, it will be lighter

Maybe tomorrow it will sunnier.
Maybe tomorrow it will be less of a 'kerfuffle' in this world of yours and mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D