Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

This Great Blissful Fragrant Incense: The Adventures of Mrs.Q

“Maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. Maybe it was about stringing together a bunch of small pleasures. ~ Anne Brashares, The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants

═════════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════
I must take care of this blog like a newborn babe of my mine, pampered and fed with all the nutritious munchies' of life! It has been some time and kindness has doled out days of joy full occurrences wherein I found myself  doing  nothing but have fun! At times I had to ask, "is this allowed?" knowing what I was experiencing was a shift from what my body, my mind, my entire being was used to doing. My soul was gently coaxing, but it took a while for my self to accept the fact, that yes, I can simply put down my hair, or tie it up and enjoy. 
“You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings.” 
~ Elizabeth Gilbert

Once my current reality settled, I decided to take charge of my happiness and took in the gardens, the temples, the art, the streets, the food, the tea and the people. Wonderful! Oh, and I have a gazillion photos, which I truly should upload in Flickr or in anther site - and I must, must, must do it asap!  Oh'I will chastise myself if I don't!
“Later she remembered all the hours of the afternoon as happy -- one of those uneventful times that seem at the moment only a link between past and future pleasure, but turn out to have been the pleasure itself.” ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
═════════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══════
These pictures were taken last October 2014. A long time ago, I hate to admit, but the holidays took over my days and this humble homey' blog of mine was left unattended for the duration. My bad. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D