Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Monday, July 23, 2012

Liquid Wisdom ♥L❀VE ♥

I believe we are called to the duty of delight. ~ Dorothy Day
 ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.•   

Tired, tired, tired, tired,  tired! And there is still dinner to take care of. I must, simply and most truly prepare something special tonight as the hubby had been quite giving ( and understanding) about the take in dinners I presented two evenings (or 3? ) in a row. My trusted Lady Help is sick and hasn't been able to come for her regular duties in assisting me with the keep of my home. And with those five days soaked in storm, even that big mess in my eenie' front tree yard had to be dealt with by me and me alone. Exhausted am I. 

But even with this tiredness clinging to my very bones, there is this deep sense of bonding with the walls I feel; like the spirit of my homey' and I just shared a secret day of being only "you and me" together. Everything is more peaceful and cozier.
´¯`•.¸¸.• 
The storm has passed, my help will be in tomorrow, a hot bath is running for me right now, and later still the presence of my husband and sons will fill this home. Not to forget, a late cup of green tea before dinner will be enjoyed. I am blessed.

♥ Listening to the beautiful Chopin Compendium

No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D