Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Sunday, March 4, 2012

That's All That Matters


And this is a painting I have fallen in love with, created by the wonderful French artist Laurent Parcelier. Simply, delirious in light and sun and that filmy sweet dreamy love atmosphere that transports to wherever part of his heaven that is. Marvelous! Marvelous! You simply have to sigh to yourself,  "I belong there!" 

After playing quite the somber soul a night before my birth day, wherein I wrote the post I posted a post below, well, what can I say except life is life, sometimes we are ecstatic and triumphant in knowing, and then there are stretches where we ponder the deepest depths there is from our personal well of experience pull ing up a pail of nugget knowing that merely portions a quart of life lessons. Meaning there are a thousand trajectories to our being.

In the afternoon of my 44th birthday, I strangely became momentarily agitated. There was no quelling that dispassionate dragon, no matter how logically I chastised myself to behave. Discomfited and appalled at my sullen behavior, it took all my resolve from giving vent to whatever screwy emotion  churning my insides. 

Interestingly, my shadow person instantly metamorphosed into a docile butterfly ( from to dragon to butterfly, quite the transfiguration!) soon as my two sons walked into the palace of my home. Breezy winsome smiles and youthful air, they greeted me, the youngest brandishing proudly the gift he had acquired. I was in love with their presence. No happier, calmer mother was there at the moment. Perfection and completeness. Sunshine blessings to cap the late obliging afternoon of my day. And I realized my heart was merely aching for the sacred completeness of my tribe. What gratefulness and joy it was when it was so. The gift that I beseech granted.

After all that's been said, the innermost light of life is having each other. That's all that matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D