Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Monday, January 8, 2018

2018 The Year of ZEST!

RoselleQuin #ootd #maldita #michaelkors #skagen #evernew #guess
It's going to be "art a day" no if's no buts!

2018 has a zesty come on for me with all the juiciness and overflowing feels of creativity.  I've stomped the dust off my boots from all eeks' of the past; forward and inspired is my aura.

Let me thank you though, 2017!!You were such a sweetheart of a year, truly. Not that you didn't have a freak side...but so what? The entirety of your days was magnanimously love filled. Yes, and I feel the charm bomb flooding through the coming days and months! It is sweet and spice and every conceivable nice. And if there are sour days, well, heck'...I'll sit them down and talk them to behave. Life's short to be moping about or complaining, specially now that I'm a couple of months to half a century, eeeeks..that sounded archaic, hahaha! 😀
#rosellequin #rosellequinart 
 Anyways, I have got me the young feel vibes so I'll ride on that. It's health and fun and art and gratitude, and just pure love. Got no time for anything else. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D