Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Monday, October 9, 2017

" Discovering The Sweet Potato Soul Lady " :D

I feel strangely ill touched today like coming down with colds. Chesty feels, acid reflux, muscle aches and lethargy seeping in. All the icky ugh works and I know where this is heading. Must shake the feeling! This lasts a day or a couple of days so I need to take in lots of fluids and sleep it off. A good yoga stretch and some light cardio to break out sweat will probably make me feel better later.
Memorably Singapore last August 2017
Right now, I'm sipping organic Echinacea Tea which I bought from my favorite organic  store,  Healthy Options but is available online as well. The brew is calming my senses and unclogging my sinuses. I'll lay off on the coffee and stick to caffeine free tea for the rest of the week. For good measure I'm mediating later. I don't have candles but calming music will ground me. 

Regrettably,  I slacked off from my workout which was gaining ground a week ago. At seven am today, before the husband left, he candidly reminded me of my routine and added I looked svelte the last time we went out last Friday. Flutter eyes me, haha!

It's only Tuesday and I  sure can see what three days of junk food binging can do to my body. Mcdonald's had that new garlic parmesan spicy chicken burger, and on a whim, yesterday, I impulsively had to try it! Can you believe that?!?

What on earth is wrong with me? All my niggling crazy habits drive me crazy!


BUT, I'm glad my body still visibly responds to the effort I put in. Not as fast as my younger years, need to keep that in mind! What to do is make sure I get consistent, consistent, consistent! Yes, as consistent as I've been with my acne treatment which is about already clear, thank the good Lord!

I looked disastrously creeps last month and remember the moment I couldn't believe how hormonal dried and pimply my skin had developed. The doc said it would take about four weeks regular application of dermatologist prescribed magic serums for my condition to improve. True enough, it did! I have never had skin as good as I do now!

Which got me thinking that if I would apply the same four week method to about anything I want to do, heck, I believe I'd get there! There being the point of whatever it is I want to achieve. 

Tea collection
Reminds me of Danielle Laporte and her "desire goals" approach. Like how do you want to feel at the end of the day, the week, the month, the year? Then wrap your effort around your core desired feelings. I'll get to that in a private journal later. 

Right now, up above's a picture of the Sambal Tuna  I cooked up a month ago. A reminder that I'm capable of decent healthy meals and have no need for craving junk food.

On the subject of food, there's a Youtube lady I find wonderful! I found her channel yesterday while searching for healthy prep meals. She goes by the name SWEET POTATO SOUL! How lovely is that, haha!

When I say amazing, I mean she is totally amazing! Sweet potato may be so much younger than I am but I just connect with her vibe! Here's a sample video from her channel. 



She makes me want to become vegan! Realistically, I don't  think I  can give up a few slices of meat and fish, but she inspires me to rewire my brain and retrain my taste buds. Everything she cooks looks delicious! Plus, I adore her cute cozy no fuss kitchen with its well stocked herb collection. As I take note of one meal after the other, I realize how much I truly want my lifestyle and food choices to diversify.

Really, I treasure the phenomenal people the divine heavens reveal to me, whether online, through a book,  or in my walking life. Every soul I meet  addresses an answer, a help, a lesson that prods and pushes me towards the attainment of my life goals and the revelation of my higher self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D