Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Champagne Soul and Bamboozled Wants :D


I was in the little marmy' loo' in FullyBooked yesterday when a polished darling lady flashes a smile and proclaims that  I, moi',,,the foggy feely greeny cloaked me...look - fantastic, haha!

Took me by surprise and a quick two second' to fitly respond! It was dear loveliness to be appreciated by another woman, and I warmed to her attention dolling fruity shy thanks, lavishly wishing her a pleasurable rest of the day! The lady beside her was beams as well, and we all three basked ourselves in a true activated magic moment of strangers connecting in a bubbly fizz of toasty merry female bonhomie geniality! Exquisite champagne soul experience.

I want to be as gutsy gallant as she is, shun self-consciousness dotting people with natural encouragement. Not that I needed attention, but coming from a cave of agh' hacking wheezy feelies' and touched by the morbs, it sure was sunny shine to be eye loved by a human angel. 😍
I'm going all out tutu and go for a pic of me in shades
- for the sake of posterity, 
haha!

Spent dinner evening with a dear dear friend and her beau - and my hearty' is floodlighted with cheer wishes for spells of long lasting love days. I bless bestow these folksies' with tenderness and life filled togetherness. Happiness multiplies when I see my soul hearts settled. All joy.

Me' thinks I'll take out the pretty pink candles and make a ritual of speak-casting goodness towards everyone I meet! Makes me feel breezy comet sparkly alive just thinking of doing so.

I want my surrounds, my aura to be pulsating glitters laced with silvery charity, and golden providence upped from a heart vitalized by the Source of Life. Speaking of which, this morning I was struck blessed to spend sufficient moment with the Divine Spirit of Life. In doing, I likely found my word for the year
-- "The Bloom"!!

The Bloom..The Bloom...How fabulous is that, haha!


Meditations centered on the Book of Luke telling of Angel Gabriel's visitation with a  Holy pronouncement of Good News for Mother Mary. The message was personally, one - for -the - books, I'd say, lols! Like I was being word lifted to accept upon my spirit the same cheer, with a certainty that it's all good and there's no need to be afraid, whatsoever. The power of the Highest, overshadows.

Thomas Kempis is a soul guide too. His Imitation of Christ is ever by my side and the fresh morning found me in his pages where communion with reflection spoke of instruction on how to determine your PATH. 
What I most found striking was the phrase that centered on how personal wants and yearnings can actually get an upgrade - only, it was referenced as ' growing to maturity'... Something I want qualified in my life. - I mean, really, if one keeps on pining for the same bamboozled wants then it goes to follow that one gets the same life over again, packaged in a different box, but of the same baggage still. That's what makes life feel like a choking trap. Different day, different problem, same circus circumstance. Samaskara. 
It's the newness of attitudes that refreshes life. 

In Facebook, I usually share a garland of Three Thoughts to up my day. As I look to my morning devotion, I'm inspired to surmise the following divine feminine thoughts:

🎄If you live from a humble heart of innocence you need not dread, dismay, despair of anything. God is your practical guide - wisely advising what to do. With life values in place, you will always have the upper hand! #enlightenedmind #clearconscience #straightpath

🎄Holy Devotion and artful prayer cure all sorts of diseases of the heart. One has the look of health. Breathing is easy not gut labored. The tongue is effortlessly word satin smooth,  untangled from knots of senseless chesty negativity.  Spiritual life valves are healthy; worthless bickerings, acidic disputes, tiffs, and foul fuss have no rancid ego space to regurgitate from. Remember, no argument will matter when one is stiff dead in the grave, haha! Pointless.   #glowingaura #preservedpeace

🎄Holy Devotion and artful prayers make for a charmed day! There is childlike adventure and wonder wrapped in the minutes. The smallest steps have profound meaning. When stressed, the gaps within air give available kindness as needed. Our actions are moderated towards compassion and politeness, sheltering us from being unexpectedly rude, in turn giving us inner calm and the confidence of appropriate self - love with a peace that benefits others. #positivevibes #upliftothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D