Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Starting The Week with A Feels for the Marvelous! :D

“Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.” 
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Good morning! Glorious feeling over here with sweet sunlight and a rush of  the good life. Life should be good, full of yum and fun and satisfaction. Even in the midst of challenges and the everyday hum- drum ov' it all, there ought to be healthy space for calm and recollection. 

  I am ever so grateful for deep brown/black coffee with just a touch of cream and side serving of cookie. There's inspiration and renewal and that palpitating excitement of newness! This week is going to be vavoom' I can tell! O yes, I can tell because I am gong to MAKE IT SO!!! For one, there's a stash of new books to peruse, one particularly I' m currently so in luv' with! It's a fantastic cookbook - quite vintage, and yes, I'm going to blog about it but not just yet. There's a lot of cooking in sight - plus, I'm planning a bit of a fun happening. 


My exercise routine takes full swing, and so does my doodle art and writing. What's important to me right now is how I feel. I intend to feel my optimal best - mentally and physically HEALTHY!  It would take discipline and a lot of loving - and yes, I'm all for that. I won't look around for inspiration - I will be my own inspiration - and my own discipline officer, haha!

This typing here is  quite a rush as there's something that needs to be done at the moment. I'll be back later to chat this space up. Meantime, all is well, all is fab, all is glam! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D