Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Saturday Dinner at Carpaccio Ristorante Italiano


Roselle Quin's Slidely Gallery by Slidely Photo Gallery

I didn't have any heady' friggin' ache Tuesday. Maybe just a twinge, a slight pulling feel from my eyes back when it seemed I've spent an hour glued on my laptop. So I rest when I get that, then return when I feel light. I'm pleased. Very pleased.

The collage above was dinner last Saturday evening at Carpaccio Ristorante Italiano. Me' thinks the Hubs and I are slowly evolving into foodies. Then, again, haven't we always been for 27 years now?!? I wasn't in the best mood, frankly - what with a weird head feel, allergy obviously circling my eyes with dark shine and a seeming weight of detachment engulfing me, I wasn't a hundred percent fun. Not that I wrecked havoc - only, I wasn't my usual chirpy talky self. My hubs was a dear tho'... reeling me in and doing his best to make me comfy.

Carpaccio is quaint. A pleasant enclave of glowing elegant quiet tucked away from the usual dining places.The food was ok - except for the pasta vongole - I've had better. We're thinking of going back with the boys. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D