Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON SPARKLE



Good Morning! by Slidely Slideshow

I was writing yesterday when something came up and the blog was left hanging wide open with jutting thoughts and misaligned pictures, haha! I was gushing about how perfectly breezy the afternoon was - a  golden summery, generous sprinkle of confetti weather. It so happens  today's bird worthy afternoon is perfectly, illustriously & blithely the same! :D

As I wrote yesterday, if I could name this lithesome moment,  "Clementine" it would be. Yes, me' thinks it's a name that  strikes of  earthy' sunbeams and speckles of lemony shadows that alights and feeds the greens to keep this world upright from its tilting vertigo caused by nauseous barbaric occurrences staged by a great many ignorant human inhabitants. Ah, but let's not go there. All I need right now is some jazzy tune to moment this minute with oomph' falla - la! 

Oooh, yes, by the way, when I post this blog, today's post will be right underneath this one - hmm...but this post is today's post as well, even if I started it yesterday - meaning, I actually penned two blog posts today! A good deed indeed!

IMG_5757
Roselle Quin : @ Subic
Today's Clementine > feel < reminds me of that charming tropical garden at Subic. There's that picture above of me and the tropical forest hibiscus flower folksies'! I've a terrible fondness for yellow Hibiscus'es (hah!) - if I were given the chance to be a bloom, then Hibiscus I'd be, hahaha! No, not a rose, tho' who wouldn't want to be all delicate, sought after and styled?! The yellow gumamela...has this wild glitzy pop me anywhere and I'll make the space vavoom' magic! It's a no fuss, no complications, no drama superpower flower! :D


Ah, the cuffee's ready, so today's chit-chat comes to a close! A fitting Mary Oliver poem is due.  Never fails to make me smile!

How I go to the woods

Ordinarily, I go to the woods alone, with not a single
friend, for they are all smilers and talkers and therefore 
unsuitable.

I don’t really want to be witnessed talking to the catbirds 
or hugging the old black oak tree. I have my way of 
praying, as you no doubt have yours. 

Besides, when I am alone I can become invisible. I can sit
on the top of a dune as motionless as an uprise of weeds, 
until the foxes run by unconcerned. I can hear the almost
unhearable sound of the roses singing.

If you have ever gone to the woods with me, I must love
you very much.” 
― Mary OliverSwan: Poems and Prose Poems

No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D