Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

IT'S NOT A FANTASTIC DAY AND THEN IT IS!


“The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors.” ~ Tony Robbins 

What would you do if your morning didn't go as planned?!? Which is exactly what happened to me today. I'm fried friggin' bummed. Same old same old! Last night I had a misted idea of all the great detailed stuff I would  do as soon as the sun cuffee's up my horizon. I slept with a nuzzling rainbow vision of juicy dreams.  Never wrote it down  though. Heck, there's magic when you write down stuff!

SO - fast forward to this moment and I'm swimming  in frustration purgatory! Woe is  me, lashing myself  in regret for...

a. hours gone by that didn't play out well, 
b. the minutes that went awry, rotted and stunk my energy, 
c. disappointing hours without a single goal accomplished.  

Now, as an added bonus of incredulity, ( ah, gad , chuck it!) - I'm nursing a fondling feel of  failure!  My head isn't  buried in sand though and I - know - why things turned kaputs!

The day isn't over, I've a choice to either remain in this low vibrational state - of - being or shift my consciousness into the type of state I'd certainly rather be in. The latter is what I feverishly desire.

Fits in place that for today's ‪#‎affirmation‬ I'm reminding myself that I get what I tolerate!! It's  a fantastic day to stop tolerating excuses within myself, to chuck all limiting beliefs, as well as half - assed fearful states!

It's a fantastic day to use my beautiful strong God given body as a tool to snap myself into a place of sheer will, determination, and commitment.

I can face challenges head on with the core belief that problems are just speed bumps on the road to dreams. And from that place, I take MASSIVE ACTION because I KNOW with an effective and proven strategy — * I can empower myself, reinvent myself, and write my own history. ‪#‎manifestingdesires‬

I think of myself as an efficient person, because as Henry Ford said, "whether you think you can, or think you can't - you're right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D