Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Monday, January 18, 2016

Cherry Coke Sunday Afternoon

The first couple of weeks of the month were full days of energy. Everything bloomy and pink and rhapsody like. I'd get up knowing what the day would be about and go for it enthusiastically. I am particularly proud and happy about meeting my exercise goals.

This morning is a different story thought. <sigh > There is none of the usual hot vavoom' coursing through me - only disoriented minutes that seem to grovel and trudge clinging on the misty ether of time, a heaving burden the size of Mars. My body is just so out of it. Even my eyelids are heavy logs that beg to drop. Perhaps a full paced exercise routine would fix this - later.

Ah, I know this will pass. There is this constant reminding of myself that I have made a solemn inner pledge to see the good in everything. So here,  I've clipped on a bit of that cheery afternoon I've had Sunday weekend. A cheerio' bright spot it is to today's grey foggy me.

* Oh, and this slideshow has cute music to it. Slide the mouse down below and click to hear.


A Cherry Coke Sunday Afternoon - Kizoa Online Movie Maker

"Accomplishing your daily goals has a place, but the heart has a valid agenda of its own. When you can look back on a day and find within it even one warm memory or a single touching story, you've paid attention to your heart." ~Victoria Moran, Creating A Charmed Life



Uploaded on Youtube as well since the app doesn't seem to work on iphone devices.

1 comment:

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D