Can extract sunshine from a cloudy day!

Join the great company of those who make the barren places of life fruitful with kindness. Carry a vision of heaven in your hearts, and you shall make your name,your college, the world, correspond to that vision. Your success and happiness lie within you. External conditions are the accidents of life, its outer wrappings. The great, enduring realities are love and service. Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulty. ~ Helen Keller
L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥L❀VE ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥ •´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tomorrow

Painting By: Pierre Valon Click Here

"You can feel as wretched as you like and you're still be a good candidate for enlightenment. You can feel like the world's most hopeless basketcase, but that feeling is your wealth, not something to be thrown out or improved upon.  There's a richness to all of the smell stuff that we so dislike and so little desire. The delightful things - what we love so dearly about ourselves - the places in which we feel some - some sense of pride or inspiration - these also are our wealth. ~ Pema Chodron"


 How much of my self I have buried in an island of self, this I can barely fathom. I need to breath, a true breath of bursting release from this tight dark dank drum of enclosure I have built for a season. Forgetting entirely about that light that flickers gently inside, I gave my entire being, mind, body and soul to the riddle of the mundane, shunning any form, any semblance of my true self. I miss my poetry. I miss my photography. I miss painting. I miss the company of my imagination, - a world where everything I see is a refraction of reality. This has kept me sane. And I am losing it.

Tomorrow, I shall take a walk. An early morning walk. I will smell grass and cut grass and touch soil. Before  I even do anything, I shall light a candle of thankfulness and offer it to that altar in my heart where all inspiration and hope and love resides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau ´¯`•.¸¸.♥Fiat Lux ♥´¯`•.¸¸.• ♥•.

Thank you for your comment. :D